Wisdom Class is a Christian forum that started in Delta State University Abraka, Delta State, Nigeria.
The vision to established Wisdom Class was revealed to Dr. Paul Esegbue in the year 2014 with the Mandate to *“Publish God’s Word through word exposition in talkshows, serminars, movies and concerts with the sole aim to reach, restore and reposition men for destiny actualization”.* (Psalm 46:1-11).
The Forum was formed to take good news to all people in all areas and fully preach the Gospel in Words and by the manifested presence of our Lord Jesus Christ with signs, wonders, and miracles through the agency of the Holy Spirit.
We propagate the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ and work asiduosly to expand the Kingdom of God. We are to win souls, build and send them out to bear fruits that will abide.
It is hinged on our responsibility as a Christian Forum to also anchor activities that promotes Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs) in Nigeria, thus developing and empowering youths is our key milestone in driving this Forum that will make impact on souls and touch the lives of the people positively.
Christians have the responsibility to provide an environment for holistic prosperity. Therefore, in Wisdom Class, we believe it is possible to be prosperous while aiming at heaven as our goal.
Our vision is a world where all men receive the tools to create a life of meaning and purpose.
Our mission is to help men discover and actualize their destiny.
3. Faithfulness .
*Areas of Focus*
The Forum is guided with the following Programmes that will create and improve moral & ethical values amongst young people, stimulate public awareness against social vices(such as drug abuse, cultism, youth exuberances, teenage pregnancy, etc) and develop youth capacity.
1. TalkShows: word expositions and seminars for capacity building training.
2. Production of Movies: dramatic means to minister to the unsaved and to provide credible alternative movies for young people for a changed and transformed lifestyle
3. Talent Innovation Hub: to discover, develop and empower talents.
4. Education: rights to educationall programmes and scholarship.
5. Leadership: youth mentorship and career development.
6. Discipleship: raise discipleship of all nations through knowledge and understanding of God’s Word.
The activities or programmes of this Forum are carried out through the following approach:
1. Promotion of excellence: Annual Wisdom Class Excellence Awards,
to promote excellence in all sphere of life especially Academic excellence. Promote healthy living and lifestyle, and to promote spiritual health.
2. Capacity Building: Regular Wisdom class Talkshows and word expositions and serminars.
3. Talent Innovation Hub:For discovery and empowerment of gifted souls.
4. Wisdom class movies: To provide credible alternative movies for young people for a changed and transformed lifestyle.
5. Wisdom Class Media: Wisdom class TV and Website, to reach out to millions of souls and spread the gospel round the globe.
6. Wisdom Class Fellowship; for passionate worship
Wisdom Class Fellowship and Wisdom Class Board Members.
1. *Wisdom Class Fellowship:*
a. DR PAUL ESEGBUE- Convener
b. Sandra Dafe- Fellowship President 2019/2020 session.
c.Emmanuel Owhere-Vice President
d. Niffy Bester _____ Music Director
e. JULIET Ada Uche_____ Assistant Music Director
f. Esther Awakesien. – Secretary
g. Ogechi Joy– Treasurer
h. Great Ejiro- Prayer Director
i. Adigbo Kelvin-Member
j. Fabian Odili-Member
K. ENAOWHO DANIEL___ ICT DIRECTOR
L. OGHENEFEVWE GIDEON– MEDIA DIRECTOR
k. Gemetei Emmanuel– ex officio
a. Dr. Paul Esegbue- Chairman.
b. Rev Philip Okokoyo-Member.
c. Prince Emmanuel-Member
d. Pst Fidelis Onakpoma-Member
e. Okpako Benson– Member
AYISIRE OGHENECHOVWE ISRAEL
CYNDY OKOLO IFEOMA
DANIEL FELIX PAUL
PST JUSTICE EDE
PST ABIGAIL ODELADE