By Apt. Sylvanus Okorote.
SP. AD. Religious Matters.
Beloved in Christ,
His Excellency Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa the Executive Governor of Delta State has graciously relaxed the lockdown order on Churches for the Easter Sunday Service. However, the following must be observed:
- All Churches should observe a short service not exceeding 2 hours & should close before 12noon as the Stay at home order resumes at 1pm.
- Provide water & soap & ensure that worshippers wash hands before entering the Church.
- Provide Sanitizers for members to use.
- Maintain social distance of 2 meters(6ft) between seats.
- No hugging, no shaking of hands.
- Offer prayers for deliverance from COVID-19.
Note: the State COVID-19 monitoring team shall pay unscheduled visit to churches to ensure compliance.
Please be guided.
His Excellency wishes you all a very Happy Easter even as he counts on your prayers.